GarcÚs Design helps businesses gain the benefits of professional design services - ensuring you don't waste money or time.
Brief & discovery
In this phase, I gather information about your business, vision, goals, and visual style. I also hone in on competition, points of differentiation, trends, and audience. Not only does this phase help me design better, it helps you further explore and refine your brand value. After discovery, I create mood boards and client personas to define your ideal customer.
I take what we learned during discovery to start designing. I create initial concepts and schedule design meetings with you for review, and feedback on direction. During this phase, I also work with you to review schedules and set deadlines.
Development & implementation
The direction from the design meeting is implemented, and I begin production. In this phase, I acquire any materials necessary to complete design and project launch, which may include partnering with creative partners to meet your project needs.
Outsource design, maximize your expertise.
Even if you're a local start-up, you're still building a business in our hyper-connected and hyper-visual world; branding and graphic design aren't optional. I want to create long-term relationships so clients can succeed at what they do best, with help from what I do best. To achieve this, I offer retainer options for clients who want to enhance their brand marketing - but don't want the overhead costs of hiring a full-time creative professional.
My retainer program is for existing clients, and new clients are evaluated on a case-by-case basis. All clients start with a three-month retainer contract that will be re-evaluated to make sure it meets both of our needs.
Why choose a retainer?
- Better use of your time: Gain a partner who understands your brand and business, so you don't waste time dealing with paperwork - eliminating estimates and signed contracts for each project.
- Better results: As a partner, I can ensure your marketing is consistent without hand-holding and suggest new directions to help your brand shine.
- Better budgeting: Manage costs more easily by paying a set monthly amount; the more hours you retain, the lower your hourly rate.
- Better responsiveness: With a retainer, you're pre-ordering a block of my time and schedule. This allows me to respond more quickly to your needs.
Ready to retain? Here's what you need to know.
Retainer services include:
- Print: Application of your branding on print collateral: Including advertising, marketing material.
- Digital: Social media
- Website maintenance: Only for those who have websites created by GarcÚs Design.
Retainer services exclude: New branding work (logo design and derivatives), new website creation, and extra expenses (stock photography, website hosting, printing, etc.).